• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Hot N Now

Hardees

Hardees

I dont think there are any Hardees around either. I've stopped at ones out of state (Indiana and Florida) and they have by far the best breakfast menu.

Still Hardee's in Benton Harbor, Owosso, Niles, Marshall, the UP and Detroit area. ;)

Last edited:
Got me.
google.gif

No Sonics in MI what so ever.

Closest one is 135.31 miles away, in Ft. Wayne. Not sure how we missed that one when we were down there last year. We do however have a Black Castle. Sure, it's in a shady part of town but whats not to love about being able to get your taxes done while you're waiting for your food? :shocked:

Last edited:
I am very sad.

All of this talk of Hot n' Now got me craving some. I found one that is only 25 minutes away from me, so I went on a cruise to westland. Got there to see a big fat "LOSED" sign on it.

Yes it did say "losed" some punk had stolen the C.

I was sad, I subsituted the terrible hot n now for McDonalds (which I havent had a in a long time) and it was worse. :(

I thought we were the only ones in NH that got the Sonic commercials, but not the actual Sonics. :crazy:
Most major chains take their sweet ass time getting out here though.

I thought we were the only ones in NH that got the Sonic commercials, but not the actual Sonics. :crazy:
Most major chains take their sweet ass time getting out here though.

nope I see sonic ads all the time here in CT also and the closest one is on like Ohio I think ...

Well thats becuase you're special!!!

Sonic rulez!!!!!!!!! When I lived in Knob Noster, Mo i would eat sonic about 2-4 times a week

Ex. Long Chili Cheese Dog
Cheese Tots
Strawberry limeade
F
T
W
!

Back