• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Rochester Road repaved!!!!!!

getsum111

Yes I am a Pirate, 200 years too late.
Ok, This is for anyone who has been out to my house for a fix-it meet or whatever. Most everyone comes down Rochester Road from Cranberry, and most SVT owners make a comment about how lovely the curves are. And I always warned everyone that the road's surface was crap, w/ lots of potholes. Well, THE COUNTY FINALLY REPAVED IT!!!!!!! Not that I'm advocating any excess speed or anything, ;) , but Good Lord, is it fun to drive now. I think I've taken about 6 months off my tires in two days.:laugh: Sorry, just had to share.\

If you've never been on the road, it's not that it's fast, but it has some of the best curves to drive ever. Maybe IO should host a meet.......?:laugh:

I LOVED that road, but it was crappy. I'm glad they finally got on the ball and did something about that!

Have fun and be careful Scott! lol

It's sooooo smooth now, like it's in a different county. :laugh:
My duaghter is loving it too, much better than dodging the craters that used to be there.

Thanks, Kevin, I am being careful. Restraint is a b!#tch:laugh:

Not that I'm advocating any excess speed or anything, ;) , but Good Lord, is it fun to drive now. I think I've taken about 6 months off my tires in two days.:laugh: Sorry, just had to share.\

No, not you, you would never advocate excess speed. ;) We all know how much the SVT likes curvy roads though. :) Sounds like fun.

No, not you, you would never advocate excess speed. ;) We all know how much the SVT likes curvy roads though. :) Sounds like fun.

No not Scott. He would never speed. One time I saw him go 30 in a 25, and he had to pull over and take a break because he was so worked up. :laugh: Sorry Scott I had to.

Also Christine I have heard Saab's also enjoy the same curvy roads!!

Looks like I need to plan another trip home. Woot woot!

No not Scott. He would never speed. One time I saw him go 30 in a 25, and he had to pull over and take a break because he was so worked up.

I still have nightmares about that!!!! And when that damn old lady passed me in the chevette, I just had to back it down. :laugh:

Back