• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

'07 Carlisle All-Ford Nationals

Not really, just surprised at your curiousity over what Allen and I do behind closed doors...;) :laugh: Sounds like you think you're missing out on something...

FWIW, I just got 4 Kumho ASX's in 225/50/16 for $296 shipped. And you can always camp, my brother and I pay $25 per night to ccamp at a campsite. More beer $$$.:laugh:

Camp or split a room with someone.
I'm sure someone would need a roommate.
You have to come.

Like they say...All Hail the Queen :D :laugh:

Yes, all hail the Queen...:laugh:

P11700061.jpg

I'll definitely be at the All-Ford Nationals this year -- hope that helps with the list of folks required for the tent. How close are we at this point?

Welcome to the CEG. :)

Glad you're coming to Carlisle this year, it's going to a good time. :cool:

According to the list on the first page, you'll be #14. I'm not sure how many more we need yet. :shrug:

BTW, where are you from?

Thanks for the welcome -- I'm from The People's Republic of Massachusetts.

I believe Pen_Two is right -- 25 people are required, or the Carlisle folks hit us up for $150 or so for the tent. The SHO boys and girls had enough people to swing it a few years back -- said it was well worth it. It would probably keep the beer colder, too -- that alone is good reason. :cool:

Thanks for the welcome -- I'm from The People's Republic of Massachusetts.

I believe Pen_Two is right -- 25 people are required, or the Carlisle folks hit us up for $150 or so for the tent. The SHO boys and girls had enough people to swing it a few years back -- said it was well worth it. It would probably keep the beer colder, too -- that alone is good reason. :cool:

if your from MA stop by the New England Forum ... also the tent is well worth it ...

hey I just had an idea ... if the SHO turn out isn't large enough to get a tent maybe we can get them to register with our group and share the tent ... might be neat to have the SVTs and SHOs side by side if someone could get Carlisle to do that ...

since im gonna have a jeep instead of the tour can i still come hang out?
i wont park the jeep anywhere near the fords though...itll put them all to shame haha

Back