• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Where have you been all my life ??? check this out !!!

I think he is more or less amazed that it is for sale.

doesn't matter, that one or one of the other has been on autotrader for at least a year now, it has been posted about a number of times ...

btw the driving school where they where used moved away from Fords so everything, or alot of what they had were sold off iirc

and I know of one FCO member, maybe here also that has one and I believe he is out in Iowa ...

J2AutomotiveArt on FCO owns one of the 5 Bondurant Contours

http://www.fordcontour.org/index.php?&autocom=registry&cmd=view_item&CID=48

This ex-Bondurant Contour is one of five CSVTs prepped by Roush Industries for the Bondurant School. It's been a local favorite this year in Solo II events held by the Iowa Region and Des Moines Valley Region SCCA clubs. Thank you to my local sponsors (VGM Forbin, Carver Ace Hardware, and J2 Automotive Art) for your contributions to make this car more competitive.

he also only payed $4500 for it according to his registry ...

index.php

Didn't Bondurant also have crown vics with T-5s in them? That would be a fun couch to ride around in.

any one catch this? I thought it was a contour center console when I saw the pic

A modified SVT Contour center console now houses a custom five-speed shifter and hand brake

Vic.school.interior.350.jpg

Last edited:
I just found out that the manual vics also had the 4 valve cobra motor. That would be nice.

Here is a good write up on them.

http://www.gulfgt.com/forum/showpost.php?p=114311&postcount=1

They were an absolute blast to drive. Rara and I did Bonurant together during our Ford days. We stayed after graduation the last day and went autcrossing with the instructors using the Cobra Vics. Great times. The Cobra Vics were (IMHO) more fun that the Mustangs. I like having to wrestle a car.... :D

-Todd

Back