• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Fuel Rail Mod for Full Swap or LIM MOD

Status
Not open for further replies.

BurritaSVT

Veteran CEG'er
Ok I made another product for us I think it will be just a great as the LIM conversion manifolds

We all know here that 90 percent of the 3 liter swaps are all oval ports which also means that the return style fuel rails will not work on the full swaps or the LIM mod I making.

The only cars that does not fall into this problem is the returnless car 2000 SVt or cougars 2000 and up since they have the returnless fuel system with one fuel line where the PCM controls the pressure unlike the return where it has a mechanical fuel pressure regulator.

I developed a fuel system that will eliminate the brazing of the fuel line or some serious expensive fuel rail made for high performance cars. We also know we have some past experiences with fuel fire due to bad fuel rail modification.

The system I made using the Ford Fuel line quick connect from OEM that has a braided line for high fuel pressure. I reuse the factory fuel rail regulator to keep the fuel rail at the set pressure we so greatly have from factory. All the components are made of 6061 billet aluminum for rust free and lightweight applications. The system will come ready to install with hardly no hand tools and will take less then 10 minutes to secure down.

So anyone wanting to do a full 3 liter swap using the oval port upper manifold and want the best fuel supply setup put aside $100 max since I will ship it for free.

And if someone here buys my LIM Mod lower intake take off $25 for a discount making the whole setup $400 with the LIM manifold Mod for the return style cars ONLY.

Now the 3 liter swaps are becoming easier and easier everyday and less expensive ........

If you know of any other product I can develop for the 3 liter swap put to make the setup easier EGR, TB plate etc let me know Joey

I will also offer a fuel pressure regulator with guage to be added for $75 more for the guys who want to get more out of their injectors (17#) instead of buying 19# or 21# but must be used with tune to adjust fuel curves. Joey

Sounds like a straightforward solution, assuming the quick connects can't ever leak.

Kudos to you! You've started (and completed) more power-adding projects for the masses than anyone! Speaking of which, how's that roots blower manifold coming along?

Sounds like a straightforward solution, assuming the quick connects can't ever leak.

Kudos to you! You've started (and completed) more power-adding projects for the masses than anyone! Speaking of which, how's that roots blower manifold coming along?

I am going to finish the project for SZ2008 just so someone here has done it I am looking at alot of machine work and a nice hood scoop to add a intercooler in the manifold so I can make it a monster. I get skeptical on the people willing to put the SC on their car but to get things on a manufacured price it takes quanitity which seems to become less and less.

i will be straight forward it is a last project for the contour we have dehydrated the market for the contour/cougar. I am more less making this peice for the Mazda 6 but will work perfect on a 3 liter swap on our car with hood scoop.

WE are two weeks away from completing the SC eaton m112 for the 99-04gt mustang that will put down 425whp stock bottome end. I will not stop woking on our platform selling the things we already have I just can't think of anything else we can do I am open to ideas from anyone. Joey

Joey, a good Idea it to have a ready to bolt up Water injection system for your non-intercolled kit. Alot of people are not familiar with "Snow" that alone what water injection is. Note: If you dont know already, stock windshield wiper fluid tanks make "clean" installations.

han???

10characters

hahahahaha...I hate you now
I for one think this is a super idea...

Please no haters.

Im confused on whats going on here.....

For ones that dont know what "Snow Performance" is and what they do.
http://www.snowperformance.net/

There is not a kit made for the Contour (can you imagine) and by how many different applications there are, one can assumed they are tailored to individual models. Im not an expert, but I would think different applications need more or less "water" to be inject based on motor and boost. Hence where a Nautilus kit would come in.

The windsheild wiper fluid tank, is a suggestion based on knowing people with supercharged mustangs that use it. They are methonal resistant. Keeps it looking clean and uncluttered. Considering our engine bay is as tight as it is. I think Its a good suggestion.

Water Injection ins a mix of Methonal and water 50/50. It may not be the highest recommended chmical for this situation but Windshield wiper fluid is about 40% methonal and can be used, as a low cost alternative. Just look on the bottle to see if it contains methonal and if it is rated for -20f.

What ya think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back