• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Show 'n Shine - Sept 9

lauraq

CEG'er
You're invited to our Annual Show 'n Shine being held on Sunday, September 9, 2007, at Dixie Ford, (Dixie/401). We are doing something a little different this year. All participants will vote for their top five favourites and the winners will be the top five most popular choices as voted by you, the participant. The cost for the show is only $5.00 and the first 75 participants will receive a dash plaque. Space is limited so make sure you get there for 10:00 am. The show runs from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm. We hope to see you there. If you have any questions, please email us at svtoa-toronto@rogers.com

I just realized that when you post on NECO (newcougar.org) you are posting under "EASTERN CANADA" - over there that is literally eastern Canada (Newfoundland, Quebec, PEI, etc..) I think you mean to be posting in "Ontario NECO" which is where you would find people like Ajay, Mike, myself etc that have been around for a while.

Anyways, much like previous years I am unsure that there will be much of a turnout for this show from the cougar community since we allways have Hamillfest on the weekend following the holiday weekend.

hell yea that i know that.. i made the trip Banff to montreal by greyhound... 60 freaking hour of bus !!

last week i did the maritime with my wife... 4000KM round trip... and last year her family came from singapore and we did the niagara falls round trip

Maybe someday we should do something in ottawa.. at least its just a 3hour drive and i know 3-4 CSVT guy around here that will definitly come

the drive to toronto is around 8hours from my place... :(

Show 'n Shine - Sept 23rd.

Show 'n Shine - Sept 23rd.

Good thing I didn't go today, cause it was rescheduled for Sept 23rd due to rain. Went to the Brampton Air Show instead.

Hopefully I'll make it buy, I do only live down the street at Burnamthorpe. :p AND it also turns out my wife's friend works at Dixie Ford in the service center.

Reminder the show is this weekend Sept 23 - there better be some Contours there.

It's too bad it got postponed. My car just went into storage on Friday since I'm out of town next weekend and then I have to close the pool on the weekend following. Hopefully you had a good turn out today

Back