• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

Spotted zorrex saturday in ludlow near the mass pike entrance. drove by in my dads caddy.

Saw a stock silver frost svt today, female driver in east longmeadow going towards springfield. She gave me a good long look going through intersection so it seems like at least one svt owner in my town knows what theyre driving :p

Spotted zorrex saturday in ludlow near the mass pike entrance. drove by in my dads caddy.

Saw a stock silver frost svt today, female driver in east longmeadow going towards springfield. She gave me a good long look going through intersection so it seems like at least one svt owner in my town knows what theyre driving :p

YAY I was spotted! Lol. I've seen that girl before driving around town...We need to drop off a CEG card on her car ;)

wow, what a day, spotted 2 SVTs and my SeVT (haven't driven in some time :laugh:)

anyway ...

first was a silver SVT on RT91 South at exit 46, silver, tint, looked stock otherwise, believe it had a CT plate, younger guy driving and had sun glasses on ... at 4pm

next was a black SVT on RT 5 near South rd heading north. looked stock, had a mean sounding exhaust ... about 4:30 or so

hadn't seen either before, anyone?

Last edited:
first was a silver SVT on RT91 South at exit 46, silver, tint, looked stock otherwise, believe it had a CT plate, younger guy driving and had sun glasses on ... at 4pm

That would be me. No tints though. :shrug: I was heading back to hard-hittin' New Britain from a trip up near Zorrex's house. When I was cruising through E. Longmeadow I kept my eye out, but didn't see anyone. I'll be back in town on Sunday to pick up some new ski boots. Maybe I'll spot someone?

That would be me. No tints though. :shrug: I was heading back to hard-hittin' New Britain from a trip up near Zorrex's house. When I was cruising through E. Longmeadow I kept my eye out, but didn't see anyone. I'll be back in town on Sunday to pick up some new ski boots. Maybe I'll spot someone?

must just have been the time of day and the sunlight then as the windshield and are behind where very bright and everything else looked very dark.

maybe I should have added that there was a Best Buy van stuck to its bumper :laugh:

Yeah, yeah.. that's my daughters new car. She replaced her crashed '89 probe with a black 98 CSVT. If I wasn't so inept at posting pics I'd get some up.

But you already knew this right??

here are some pics that ctmystique asked me to post

102_1433.JPG

102_1434.JPG

Spotted the black SVT of CTMystique's daughter today around noon time on Elm St. in Enfield. (I like the black better than the pink!)

wow, I don't think that I even ever saw the probe with the color that good, man that faded fast ...

photoshop anyone ?

thats reminds me, I saw a brand new Mary kay, or whatever cadilac over the weekend, but it was a lite pink

Back