• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

Just saw an unusual one, a SF SVT on I-91 in Springfield. What made it unusual was that it had a god awful huge ricer wing and a stick on red hood scoop.

Spotted a T-Green SVT in Galaxy Parking at bradley Airport Monday. Got back yesterday and it was still there. Makes me really want a Tropic Green SVT....

Spotted a T-Green SVT in Galaxy Parking at bradley Airport Monday. Got back yesterday and it was still there. Makes me really want a Tropic Green SVT....
If you're really interested in a T-green one there is one for sale in Ellington on rte 83. They are asking 5k for it. I have not stopped in to look at it although I am tempted.

Silver SVT with NY plates heading south on the Everett Turnpike .. got off at Exit 8 in Nashua. Today around 5:30pm.

If you're really interested in a T-green one there is one for sale in Ellington on rte 83. They are asking 5k for it. I have not stopped in to look at it although I am tempted.

That one has been for sale for awhile now. I was thinking about it, but 5k for it seems a little high.

I was there this morning (sunday)at about that time.

I thought so. You were the only one that came to mind when I saw it but I wasn't sure if you still had the car. I was leaving the Toys R Us parking lot and saw the car from a distance so I couldn't see who was in it.

No one ever seems to spot me and I just looked back and it looks like hotdimmes spotted my car too at Bradley. The lady that brought us to the airport from the parking lot liked it too she had a regualr contour before. I just don't see a reason to get rid of it yet it is still running pretty good and is now my gas saver. CEG NE will be the first to know when I get rid of it.

Back