• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

Black svt with a cowl hood crossing parker street in springfield, early thursday morning. I was in the black speed3 creepily checking out the car. Looked to be a lady.

Also a red svt w/ pre-98 trunk on sumner ave going past forest park on tuesday or wednesday 430ish, also of the female persuasion

Saw a black Mystique today (twice I think) on 95 in Old Lyme around 1 or so. Looked pretty clean and stock, but it had vinyl eyelids on the headlights.

medford ma, spotted this when i was gettin gas

424cd7eb.jpg

In CT around 11 am. today, 7/22, on Bridgeport Ave. in the area of Mobil/Dunkin Donuts/Wendy's (500 block). It was a SF SVT with what appeared to be a white dress shirt hanging from the hook on the back driver's side. CT plates.

In CT around 11 am. today, 7/22, on Bridgeport Ave. in the area of Mobil/Dunkin Donuts/Wendy's (500 block). It was a SF SVT with what appeared to be a white dress shirt hanging from the hook on the back driver's side. CT plates.

should swing up this way sometime when you in state. only about an hour further north from Shelton and Aircougar is about 20 minutes from me

You turned onto Continental and I followed you to the highway. I was in the Legacy - heading home from Market Basket.

co-worked saw Mr Bill in the visitor parking lot at EB last thursday or Friday morning.

Yes I finally got spotted! I almost never take the Contour to work, but my Focus wasn't running last week. I can't get the Contour in the carpool lot, so that's why it was in the visitor's lot two days last week, in one of the spots parallel to the road.
It was funny cause I could see my car from my desk when I parked it there and I watched how many people looked at it and some people turned their heads all the way as they walked by.

Silver SVT in Merrimack parked at Dunk's next to the post office. Looked a little worse for the wear, some fender damage.

Back