• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

saw a T-Red SVT parked on south main street in waterbury near Wayside Market yesterday afternoon. Doubt it's anyone on here...

Spotted the elusive orange Contour today in South Windsor. That dude was driving like a freakin' mad man! :nonono: The car sounded pretty good, but I just can't get over the square body kit. Eh, to each their own.

Spotted the elusive orange Contour today in South Windsor. That dude was driving like a freakin' mad man! :nonono: The car sounded pretty good, but I just can't get over the square body kit. Eh, to each their own.

orange and body kit :confused: have a cardomain page or previously posted image?

I saw a silver SVT this afternoon by the Smith and Wesson factory up in Springfield. Whoever it was made a left across 291 while I was about 2 cars behind them driving my dads truck. I bet it was Aircougar :laugh: thats his neck of the woods. Couldn't see if it had cougar wheels on though. I know they were silver.

That was aircougar, because he has the Cougar wheels on his car right now :).

I hope I get this internship over the summer down in Manchester, because maybe I'll spot some of you Conn. guys :laugh:

I saw a silver SVT this afternoon by the Smith and Wesson factory up in Springfield. Whoever it was made a left across 291 while I was about 2 cars behind them driving my dads truck. I bet it was Aircougar :laugh: thats his neck of the woods. Couldn't see if it had cougar wheels on though. I know they were silver.

could of been me i was around there

I don't think it was me... I went to Home Depot in Chicopee with Brian that afternoon, and started Port-matching his 3L...

Most likely locogringo...

I saw a Black SVt in Chicopee on Worcester St. heading towards Fuller Rd., I was heading to work on Worcester St. going the opposite direction. I know they saw me, but that SVt looked kinda beat... possibly a E0 ???

That was aircougar, because he has the Cougar wheels on his car right now :).

I hope I get this internship over the summer down in Manchester, because maybe I'll spot some of you Conn. guys :laugh:

Mine will be torn apart in my driveway if you wanna shlep your lazy ass all the way to Colchester:shrug: :laugh:

:nonono: I spotted Enfield's only bumper-less SeVT today around 5:30 at the corner of Washington and Shaker.

there is a reason that the bumper isn't on yet. I need to change the remote oil filter line still and I would have to pull the bumper to change them. Plus I haven't had time to put it back on since the 3L swap this past weekend ....

:nonono: I spotted Enfield's only bumper-less SeVT today around 5:30 at the corner of Washington and Shaker.

ok th ebumper is back on but it has to come off again this weekend so I can replace me remote oil filter lines ...

03-20-08_2048.jpg

Spotted a black CSVT last night, on 93n around the 95 cloverleaf. Umass plate brackets. I tried to match speeds with you in the 'Stang, but you were going to slow. ;)

This was me if it had a Umass bracket...wonder what time it was you saw me...sometimes I space out and drive a little grandma...either that or my wife and kid were with me.

Most times I am the typical masshole driver though...

Last edited:
spotted a totally stock silverfrost svt at the toll when i was getting off 495 and getting onto the pike today around 5pm. was it anyone on here?

Last edited:
Back