• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

Never heard of CCSU either. UConn and UMass Amherst are the most well-known to locals, as well as obvious Harvard/MIT.

You are kidding right tony?:crazy:

Nope, really, what school do you go to?

Of course I'm kidding you crack head. If I didn't know where, I'd allow you to shoot me in the head and put me out my misery. :laugh:

BTW, you invited me to a party and didn't bother giving a date. :shrug:

Spotted a black CSVT last night, on 93n around the 95 cloverleaf. Umass plate brackets. I tried to match speeds with you in the 'Stang, but you were going to slow. ;)

damn, i just drove thru E Hampton. I would have done a drive by for you. :mad:

lol, don't worry about it at all. I contacted them by email, as well as a few other places and I was very pleased with the replys that I got. That is the reason I will be going to them.

I might not even go with the weather today, have to see.

so who drives a silver frost svt with a totally torn apart rear bumper and some smallish fart cans? also says contour.org on the rear right window?

hahahaha, ya that was me! i didnt know what the F was going on! haha i honestly hadnt been driving the car in months because id been driving the GLI...im embarrassed its not fixed yet :nonono:

I saw a black Contour today (not sure if SVT, definately 1998+) on E Main in Meriden going over Rt 15 bridge at 7:45AM. Middle aged male driver waved at me....anyone?

Back