• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

RespectTheContour

Hard-core CEG'er
the vw vortex forum has this nice lil feature and its cool to scroll through...i know sightings are much more abundant for cool VW's but figured id throw the idea out there :)

EGL does it, but that goes without saying. The sightings are more frequent out there.

I don't have a problem with it. You know us though, it won't stay as a sightings thread for long. We absolutely love to threadjack in here. ;)

I saw it in The EGL and thought it was a good idea. However, we have three stickied threads already .. it will start to get excessive with any more.

I saw it in The EGL and thought it was a good idea. However, we have three stickied threads already .. it will start to get excessive with any more.

Nope, it takes more than six to get excessive :laugh:

i saw a silver SVT with new hampster plates yesteray on RT 3 north around 6PM
i was going south.

i also had some dude on 293 south(i was going norh) riding a motorcycle wearing a harley jacket...point at me as he passed by...

Let's get serious here!

Let's get serious here!

Saw a SF SVT on Belmont Ave in Springfield, MA at around 11:30AM on 8/18! It was a chick driving! So I doubt it was anyone here...In addition I've seen another SF SVT randomly appear at the East Longmeadow Big Y, but with a guy driving.

I've seen another SF SVT randomly appear at the East Longmeadow Big Y, but with a guy driving.

I believe that may have been Snoskier16's car. Mass or CT plates? He lives in Enfield and is new here. Just picked up the car a couple of months ago.

CTMystique: I'm not sure if that was me. I've actually met Zorrex once before with my car, but one stock SF looks just like any other SF. I have been around East Longmeadow lately, but it was earlier in the week. :shrug:

Have you ever been to the East Longmeadow Big Y before Snoskier? Cuz one day the SF I speak of followed me down Harkness Ave (that runs between the EL Big Y to Allen St in Spfld) and pulled into Big Y one day. This was a while ago tho, maybe a couple months, and I think I recall it having Mass plates but I can't be sure :shrug: . I just wish every SVT owner belonged to this site so we knew who they were :cool: . Are there like CEG "business cards" that I can buy that I can throw on all these Contours/Mystiques I see flying around? I've seen some pretty clean ones! And maybe I can lure in these SF SVTs! :laugh:

Nope, that wasn't me. I was around the area last week hopping from one ski shop to the next.

So I'm guessing you stopped by Competitive Edge? Well FYI, I live right on that side street it's on :cool: . Just two houses down on the right, lol! My car is usually parked in the street, and the parents' Vue and SL2 are parked in the driveway :)

pretty sure I saw a silver svt last night near the corner of 168 and 75 in Suffield .... I think it may have been Snoskier16?

Back