• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

A sea of Silver Frost

IRingTwyce

I ROCK at bumper cars!
Graham, TX: a place so nice, they rob your house t
Well, not a sea exactly, but three of us! If everything goes well for me, this will be the daily view of the employee parking lot at work (the two SVTs comprise the current view). Front to back are WorldTour, Ray, and me. Missing is Burrita and his black turbo SVT. With all this blown expertise surrounding me, I can guarantee mine will get the same treatment!

1003578vb6.jpg

They offered and I accepted. Waiting on the drug screen and background check. Not worried about those. If I can pass them for the postal service, this'll be cake. I should be starting around the time you get there for your sit-down. First-ish of March. :D I can't wait!

Ok now I'm curious .. who is "they" and why are they snatching up so many CEGers from halfway across the country?

I think you guys need your own little parking area. :)

Steeda, I thought you were going to Buffalo? Remember, NY gets you and PA gets dibs on Pudmunkie when he moves. :)

Ray, you're missing a jack cover. :shocked:

They offered and I accepted. Waiting on the drug screen and background check. Not worried about those. If I can pass them for the postal service, this'll be cake. I should be starting around the time you get there for your sit-down. First-ish of March. :D I can't wait!

I see I have 2 pending jops right now from them. Lab job and the operator.

Steeda, I thought you were going to Buffalo? Remember, NY gets you and PA gets dibs on Pudmunkie when he moves. :)

Umm they wanna pay me 22/hr to move to buffalo.:rolleyes:

Looks like everybody could use a new set of headlights. :D Good looking little mini meet there. All the FI guys seem to be moving to Louisiana.

Looks like everybody could use a new set of headlights.

I sanded mine down last March, but didn't clear them. They've hazed over again. When I got to work today, what was sitting by the door? A nice box with a set of used headlights that will be baked, eye-lidded, blacked out, sanded, and cleared. :) Just give me time!

Umm they wanna pay me 22/hr to move to buffalo.:rolleyes:

Ok then, you can go to LA. :) I'm sure that they pay a lot more. Gotta do whatcha gotta do.

Oh, congrats on the new job John!! :cool:

Up in Canada, it's not nearly as much (after conversion for 50k per year US fnds) but their are lots of opportunity even further north in the Oil Rigs.

I have to say, good karma on the OP for posting with great intentions.

Cheers.

I didnt know EGL was being divided up among the country lol.

Back