• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

one more svt vs srt-4

I love how its always why dont you come down to SZ...why dont you go up to him and race:shrug:

Its always easy to call someone out to you :nonono: ...
LOL....that is because MX's Stang is always broke down.

I'm starting to think of it as Bigfoot....you know it is there, you just never see it.:laugh:

BADEVO FTW!!!

Under heavy construction... let's pray it's ready for SZ!

^^Another thing I'm used to hearing from Mustang guys.... :cry:

Its funny though cuz my car previous to my AWD Talon was a Stang, and all my brother and dad own and drive are stangs, hell I was considering an 03 Cobra before the EVO so its not like I dont like them. but I digress....

^^Another thing I'm used to hearing from Mustang guys.... :cry:

well, it's not under construction because it broke, i just want to go faster than high 11's. ;)

Its funny though cuz my car previous to my AWD Talon was a Stang, and all my brother and dad own and drive are stangs, hell I was considering an 03 Cobra before the EVO so its not like I dont like them. but I digress....

it's ok.... i like evo's just fine. i just like beating them better. :) (and breaking these guys balls!)

A.SSumption is the mother of all **** ups....

You can do all the online time slips you want man, it means nothing really. What the car runs or doesnt is pointless if your not actually on the same track as the person your talking smack to. Like I said anyone with a keyboard.............

A.SSumption is the mother of all **** ups....

You can do all the online time slips you want man, it means nothing really. What the car runs or doesnt is pointless if your not actually on the same track as the person your talking smack to. Like I said anyone with a keyboard.............

bring your car to spring zing then. i'll be more than happy to back it up.

of course, it may scare you... since you apprently can't tell the difference between a 9 second and a 14 second car. :rolleyes:

Do some research Dave, 400 WHP on Evo is good for 11s.:troutslap:

i said much better. i.e.... if i ran high 11's before, and plan on going faster, he'll need to pack more than 400 hp. hell, i had more than that last year with less parasitic drag. :shrug:

i said much better. i.e.... if i ran high 11's before, and plan on going faster, he'll need to pack more than 400 hp. hell, i had more than that last year with less parasitic drag. :shrug:
Understood....but what makes the Evo so quick is gear ratio.;)

bring your car to spring zing then. i'll be more than happy to back it up.

of course, it may scare you... since you apprently can't tell the difference between a 9 second and a 14 second car. :rolleyes:

I hear you man. Your so hell bent on racing you drive the 15 + hours to charleston sc... :rolleyes:

And before you make another A.SSumption I attempted to watch the video at work where **** takes 2 weeks to buffer so the "9 sec" pass tokk about a minute to view....

I love internet hero's...... :laugh:

And it's so hard to change a final drive on a mustang.... :laugh: :blackeye: :crazy:

What makes an evo seem quick to you is my grandma driving one at a 1/4 throttle.

I got $500 says give me 15 minutes in that evo and I can hustle it around the track faster than you at SZ. Just 15 minutes is all I need.$500. Quit talkin bout insurance. I ain't wreckin it. Give me more time than that, and we can up the ante A LOT more than that. Whatcha say?

And before you make another A.SSumption I attempted to watch the video at work where **** takes 2 weeks to buffer so the "9 sec" pass tokk about a minute to view....

here, i'll make another assumption about you. if you think a CSVT can run anywhere near nines, you're a blithering idiot.

SZ is our yearly meet... if you want to come take your medicine like a man, come on up. ;)

Yes that EVO that ran on SZ06 was lightning quick. Especially compared to the WRX that was there.:rolleyes: Just remember Near stock EVO's are faster than a C6Z06

here, i'll make another assumption about you. if you think a CSVT can run anywhere near nines, you're a blithering idiot.

SZ is our yearly meet... if you want to come take your medicine like a man, come on up. ;)

Well considering I just signed up for the forum and I had no idea what kind of mods are or are not done to the car then yeah I error on the side of caution. For all I know the car could have a wild setup. I guess the damn Geo Metro that roams around in orlando that run's 8's cant be possible either. As is typical with a V8 guy u A.SSume that the rest of the world cant be fast.

Like I said your so hell bent on racing come to charleston. Since your OH SO confident. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Alright... that's about enough of the bickering.

Take the "you race me here. no you race me here" V8/I4 talk to PMs man. You guys are cluttering the man's thread.

Well considering I just signed up for the forum and I had no idea what kind of mods are or are not done to the car then yeah I error on the side of caution. For all I know the car could have a wild setup. I guess the danm Geo Metro that roams around in orlando that run's 8's cant be possible either. As is typical with a V8 guy u A.SSUme that the rest of the world cant be fast.

lmfao... yeah, because an 8 second geo metro looks totally stock, right? i mean, aside from the rear wheel drive and wheel tubs, it looks like a stock metro, right?

you're killing me here. :laugh:

And it's so hard to change a final drive on a mustang.... :laugh: :blackeye: :crazy:

What makes an evo seem quick to you is my grandma driving one at a 1/4 throttle.

I got $500 says give me 15 minutes in that evo and I can hustle it around the track faster than you at SZ. Just 15 minutes is all I need.$500. Quit talkin bout insurance. I ain't wreckin it. Give me more time than that, and we can up the ante A LOT more than that. Whatcha say?
Couldn't handle your Zetec Contour....

Couldn't handle your Zetec Contour....
I'll spin a car all day long. What's that gotta do with anything other than me learning how to drive at the edge. Except for one autox on a new setup a year ago, I ain't unintentionally spun a car in years.
Hey I bet that evo's speedo could go over 50mph if you let it.

Back