• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

powder coated calipers?

My uncle does no moisture powder coating which requires an electric charge to hold the powder on when it's baking and before and such. is there any difference in the way you do it, or better yet do you need to charge the part to accept the powder coate or will it stick on it's own? The reason I ask is I could probably do that to my car if it just involves cleaning and a stove and whatnot. It would definitely save on shipping all my parts out to him to powder coate as well.

Because I am A fellow SVT owner and a Supervisor over a Powdercoating Line, I would do calipers for any member. As long as you cover shipping cost. No charge for coating. I have many colors in stock.

Because I am A fellow SVT owner and a Supervisor over a Powdercoating Line, I would do calipers for any member. As long as you cover shipping cost. No charge for coating. I have many colors in stock.

really???!!! wow.. would you clean them first(remove old paint/ rust)? looks like i need to take mine off and send them out lol.

There is no "catch". I was just trying to be nice to fellow SVT owners. There is a great deal of information on this web site that helps alot of people. I just completed a suspension install with directions from the site. So I'm just doing my part to help. Some mods cost money that most of us dont have. The only request is, have the parts cleaned and pay for shipping.

There is no "catch". I was just trying to be nice to fellow SVT owners. There is a great deal of information on this web site that helps alot of people. I just completed a suspension install with directions from the site. So I'm just doing my part to help. Some mods cost money that most of us dont have. The only request is, have the parts cleaned and pay for shipping.

Quick! Somebody local get your part to him before he comes to his senses!

Right On Buddy..... Thanks for your offer. :cool:

Back