• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Bees

Crazy S.O.B, i was waiting to scroll down to the next picture(s) and see a house on fire, then a firetruck pull up, then an extinguished burnt house... :laugh:

When I saw the link going to a Honda forum, I initially thought it would be a bunch of Civics going down the highway sounding like the usual angry swarm of bees. :laugh:

All I could think of was Dane Cook

"...Dude F*ck that! I would punch every bee in the face! Bees aren't taking me out, I'd be like, "F*CK YOU BEE!" *PUNCH* "YEAH F*CK YOU BEE! ALRIGHT BEE COME ON! YEAH!" *BZZZZZZZ* *PUNCH* "Where's the next bee at?!" :)

reminds me of being stupid with my freinds. We used to burn things in his garage all the time. We had the flames as has as 7-8 feet at one time. We have a photo of it, and it looks like there is a man on fire in the flames. Awesome stuff. Or taking a 5 gallon bucket,put a good amount or firecrackers/jumpingjacks/bottlerocets etc, fill it up with about 3 inches of gas in the bottom. Light a match and enjoy the show....untill the bucket starts to melt. Good times people, good times.

Back