• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Cheap new fuel pump on ebay

andreslobo

Hard-core CEG'er
Folks

There is a new OEM fuel pump asssembly for 99 to 2000 contours cheap on ebay. The whole enchilada. Not my listing, just found it while looking for other parts.

I think about 3 days remaining.

Id still go with the guy saying get the focus svt one. Your getting a better product even if you are paying a little more for it.

Really

Really

Interesting, when I bought my replacement fuel pump assembly a year ago it cost me more than $200 for the can, filters, pump, and sending, and head unit. And you say I can buy a superior fuel pump for a little more than $15?

Is that just the fuel pump or the whole assembly.

I am glad I did the whole thing as it was a real bear to pull the tank as the 99 and later cars have a hole that is too small for the larger pump assembly.

The in tank filters on the assembly were plugged and cleaning did nothing to improve the flow through these filters. The symptoms of my fuel pump problem were that the car would cut out on sharp turns and die completely with less than a 1/4 tank of gas.

gah, im hating my car more and more, it does the same thing almost. It never really hits the E line before it dies.

edit: I actually don't hate the car it self. just the previous owners, who took horrible car of it.

Last edited:
Back