• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

game over

Thanks Alex and Alex. Heh, no one would have been able to reach me in any case, as I left all my business equipment behind. I was so desperate to have a laptop on my honeymoon, but I knew that there would have been resistance to the idea. Needless to say, not having internet for a week was like taking away cigarettes to a heavy smoker. :shocked:

No worries, I'll make sure that where ever I go (vacation), I'm taking a laptop. :laugh:

Link to some of our Wedding Pics

Link to some of our Wedding Pics

Here is a link to some of the pictures that my sister took. She does professional photography as one of her many talents. She had to work off to the side as our professional photographer was primary. A lot of her work turned out really good, probably better than even our pro.

http://flieboldphotography.com/Albums/WeddingK%26C1/index.html

Excellent pictures Chris!

I'm surprised you didn't do some obligatory poses with the vehicles :)

Richard

We had absolutely no time to do the car pics. I wanted to do some pics with just the guys around the cars, but that would have meant additional time and planning since the photographers were with the Bride for the morning. :( We just couldn't make it happen, you know, the Bride is the most important part of the wedding. :shocked:

We had beautiful weather, wonderful guests, a great venue to host the ceremony and reception, an outstanding photographer, DJ and VJ. We had a lot of family and friends that helped out us through out the day. All and all, the day went along with only a couple of minor glitches, but ones that were easily recovered.

Comments from our guests were all positive, and as stressful as any wedding day might be, we were not as stressed due to all of the pieces of the puzzle fitting together.

Thanks all, and congrats to Mark and Jenna too.

Congratulations Chris. I'll send you an e-mail to personally congratulate you.

Back