• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

What to do? (Carlisle food)

LUCA

Boomstick\Owner
Admin
What would your preference be:

Everyone pitch in and bring food as was done in the past? Same as in the past, Brian would still get reimbursement for the hot dogs/hamburgers, cheese and rolls. That's a large expense and rightfully so, he should get reimbursed.

~~ OR~~

A few of us (two or three people) bring all of the food and everyone contributes cash to reimburse them?

It seems that last year a few people were stuck bringing lots of food and spent a good deal of cash. This year we want to make it fair for everyone.

If we decide to have a few people bring all the food we would take the total amount spent and divide the total among everyone. For example: you stay all three days and would pay $10 per day to eat. If you come one day, you pay for one day.

For those that have never been to Carlisle, we have a feast! Burgers, dogs, sausage, condiments, chips, pretzels, potato/macaroni salad, salsa, dip, desserts, drinks (soda/water) and more. It's a big spread that is available all day long. Brian fires up the grill in the morning and he's cooking most of the day, until we are ready to pack up and head out. Food is available anytime you are hungry.

Please chime in with your thoughts/ideas! Thank you. :)

I vote for the few people getting everything and everyone splitting the cost.... I seem to remember having no bread for the hamburgers and hotdogs last year on Friday!!! LOL

P.S. Don't forget we have to pay for the tent this year as well.... :(

I vote for the few people getting everything and everyone splitting the cost.... I seem to remember having no bread for the hamburgers and hotdogs last year on Friday!!! LOL

P.S. Don't forget we have to pay for the tent this year as well.... :(

That's a good point too (about the tent) , Brian :idea: .

I assume you're in for the $10 per day ??

If we do it that way , would it be $10 per person , per day ??

Even at $10 per day, per person, that's not bad. The food and drinks are available all day, whenever someone is hungry or thirsty.

Come on you "new to the Carlisle scene" people. Whatcha thinking?

LOL! at Ian. "I'll pay eventually". Eventually we will write something obscene on your forehead too. ;) :laugh:

With me being more local to Carlilse i can help out with bringing the food most likely rather than those who have to travel. Im good with either way.

i think if u get to write on me i get to eat free that day

That would depend on what we get to write, if you catch us or not also. ;)

Thanks Jeff.
The more input the better. We want to be fair to everyone.

Just out of curiosity, are we limited to so much per day? I ask because $10 per day is a good idea, unless they're eating like it's going out of style.

Back