• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Valentines Day

My company blocks pretty much everything, including CEG (though not the new forums, I think, haven't checked in a few months). I usually browse CNN, channel 5 news, digg and craigslist on my lunch hour.

Anyway .. you're not FITH but I thought it was pretty funny Kim wrote that...

Hey goony, do you like fondu?
There's a place off Second Street in Manchy called Unwined. The fondu is super yummy. It's a very small place, but the atmosphere is still pretty nice. It doesn't take itself too seriously.
A lot of women like to go there.
It's mostly a wine and hors doevres place. Not too pricey either.

I bet your girl would like it there. After the wine, then you can lay the pipe. ;)

That place ain't so bad. The fondue is good. You can get a $8.00 bottle of wine for only about $28.00 too. I read the Brimmer will be having 4 course meals for something silly like $30 per couple with dancing later. That'd be a cheap date too.

forget going to a fondu place....
when you pick her up, show her the can of cheeze wiz and tell her you want to make your own personal fondu pot out of her!

or better yet, just whip out the willie and tell her you want to fill her fondu pot with your special cheese!
hehe

Wow. This is one of those classic NE-CEG threads they talk about elsewhere in CEG!

After the wine, then you can lay the pipe. ;)

ha ha.

Just get her a flower and a little heart shaped box filled with those little heart candies with messages on them. Hand her the flower and when she opens up the box of candies and has one or two tell her you have something else to show her. Stand up, pull out the wang and say how about we lay some pipe.

I mean, did she get a piece of that sweet brown @$$!?

normal_ass%20kicked.jpg

that sounded really, really gay bob

yeah it did.....

i havent noticed gooner posting lately, maybe he is still recovering....or better yet, maybe he is still bangin her!!!!!

hehe he got his will stuck in her pewper!

Back