• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I'm thinking EZ pull run tomorrow or Sunday

ZeroHour

Mod/Salad Tosser
So anyone up for an EZpull run Tomorrow or sunday? I'm looking at about 10 am if I go tomorrow, or 9am if I go sunday.

Anyone intersted? I'm going for Cavalier parts mainly. But I'll be checking out the Contours!

Ill pay good money (well what i can afford) for a Indigo blue MK4 Jetta front end. Hood/headlights/fenders/bumper. Or any of the parts.

Thinking of making my Golf a Jolf.

Kinda like..
7-dub-nation_8.jpg

:drool:

Last edited:
The odds of finding a bearly aged VW bumper that hasn't beened crushed is pretty much impossible... Junkyards will strip any newer vehicle.

But I'm probably go tomorrow I slept until 940 this morning :blackeye:

Well not much new up at the EZ pull. Some post 98s in the yard now. They were all pretty beat. One had really ****ty condition headlights.

It also looks like someone recently was looking at getting a subframe or a tranny. I'm guessing tranny cause there were two missing trannies and 3 sub frames on the ground. :shrug:

But if anyone needs a sub frame there are a few on the ground! :laugh:

But I did get some stuff for the Caviler.

Newer design header from the 2nd generation Caviler (I have 1st Gen)
HPIM2760.jpg

Project Pisser! :laugh:
HPIM2761.jpg

Project Holy Dorito Batman1!1!!! (I found this laying around and put in on top of a Contour! :laugh:
HPIM2759.jpg

Best for Last!
HPIM2757.jpg

HPIM2758.jpg

Back