• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Stopping in to say HI and thinking meet.

jd2-98s

Veteran CEG'er
Been really busy. Have stageing on the house right now and getting ready to paint it. Plus going for state inspector licence. Work is still fun :) and never in my 11 years at stop and shop have I ever been prasied like I am now. Nor do I go home anymore worried about frozen foods ;)

Also how would you guys and gals feel about a meet towards the end of August in Newport.

mmm Newport. I'm going to be moving on some weekend in August (haven't decided yet .. how sad) but toward late August I should have most of my stuff out of the old apartment.

Definitely interested, especially since I missed the last one ... will make it depending on date.

Last edited:
Been really busy. Have stageing on the house right now and getting ready to paint it. Plus going for state inspector licence. Work is still fun :) and never in my 11 years at stop and shop have I ever been prasied like I am now. Nor do I go home anymore worried about frozen foods ;)

Also how would you guys and gals feel about a meet towards the end of August in Newport.

Sounds like an idea to me :shrug:. As long as I can make sure my car is running better by then and I'm all set for school and stuff. :)

I'm interested. Hopefully this time we can do a cruise around with you all (see some mansions maybe?)
A Saturday would be ideal because then we won't have to leave so early to get back home like we would have to on a Sunday.

mmm.. cook out. desi might not be there only for the fact that she has to go back to school uber early because she has the R.A training thing again

I was thinking late august maybe 1st of September (a Saturday)that should give me time to hopefully get most the house done.

A ride around oceandrive should cover alot of the sites. Maybe we can all meet up then ride, and then go to the house to relax and eat. I will keep ya posted on this. Most likey a good idea I start a new thread for the guest list :)

Just realized I might be in New York Aug 25-26 and/or Sept 1-2. Depending on the date (and if I'm even going) I'll attend this meet. :)

Back