• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

NW Region Classifieds

GrooveNerd

CEG'er
Near The People's Republic of Portland, OR
You asked for it -- you got it!

This thread is for listing items you want to buy (WTB), want to sell (FS) or trade locally. Please read the guidelines below. The regular classifieds rules and disclaimer also apply.

1. Prices may not be posted here. Please contact the seller for more information.

2. All inquiries to posts here should be conducted outside of this thread, via PM, e-mail, AIM, etc. with the poster.

3. Please specify if you WTB, have FS or Trade the items you list.

4. Please PM me to de-list an item after it is no longer available or needed.

5. Include your location (if it's not in your profile already) or how far you'll drive to pick something up.

6. If you are not located in the NW region please don't post ads in this thread unless you are willing to drive to the NW area to hand deliver the parts.

Enjoy, and happy parts hunting!

Marty

WTB pre98 trunk lid insert...

WTB pre98 trunk lid insert...

The plastic piece that sits behind the license plate..... any help greatly appreciated!

FS: I have had a set of 4lug universal 4x100 and 4x114? rims 7 spoke. Very minor curb rash on one. They do need tires. has bald tires on them now. I am at work right now so i don't have pictures but I can post them later. Make me an offer. Will NOT fit a tour or focus. Will fit most honda's.
They look lik the exel BK7s but I am not possitive.

FS Taurus Cup Holder

FS Taurus Cup Holder

Taurus cup holder I got an extra one the other day.
PIC00002.jpg
PIC00003.jpg
PIC00004.jpg

How it looks installed. Requires relocation of the radio, which is no big deal to do.
TCH installed 2.jpg

NW Region Classifieds

anyone in western washington have a set of factory 15'' wheels?

NW Region Classifieds

Hello folks, I'm selling my black 1998 E1 SVT with apprx 66K miles on it. I have tons of mods on it. Hit me up if you are looking for a car that has been babbied. I bought it with 25K miles on it back in January 2001. It was my daily driver for a few years and in the last 2-3 years I have only put a couple hundred miles on it per year.

I also have a body kit and carbon fiber hood for it that I have never installed that is available as well.

I figure the final price will be between $6,000 to $8,000 depending on if you want the huge stereo, extra set of wheels/tires, body kit (which I have not put on or painted) and stuff like that.

Here are some older pics of the car ... the huge wing is NOT on the car anymore ... that was a phase ... haha!
http://dialandsurf.com/contour/

Jared in Seattle WA - 206-931-8181
jaredmull@hotmail.com

Matt -- are you looking for any particular style, or just any set of four that match? I believe there were at least two different alloy wheel styles, and possibly steel wheels available in a 15" size. I've seen a number of Contour/Mystique wheels laying around in the U-Pull-It type junkyards around here -- have you tried some of them in your area?

Marty

Second that GN, I think I recall seeing a set at UPI on 112th a couple of weeks ago. That's where I got the ones for my 95 center caps and all.

AF

Hello folks, I'm selling my black 1998 E1 SVT with apprx 66K miles on it. I have tons of mods on it. Hit me up if you are looking for a car that has been babbied. I bought it with 25K miles on it back in January 2001. It was my daily driver for a few years and in the last 2-3 years I have only put a couple hundred miles on it per year.

I also have a body kit and carbon fiber hood for it that I have never installed that is available as well.

I figure the final price will be between $6,000 to $8,000 depending on if you want the huge stereo, extra set of wheels/tires, body kit (which I have not put on or painted) and stuff like that.

Here are some older pics of the car ... the huge wing is NOT on the car anymore ... that was a phase ... haha!
http://dialandsurf.com/contour/

Jared in Seattle WA - 206-931-8181
jaredmull@hotmail.com

that spoiler makes me lmao, but otherwise, very cool car.

want to sale body kit and wheels

want to sale body kit and wheels

i live in marysville and i no longer have my contour i lost it in a divorce.
i still have a set of EO rims that are in great condition but they are missing the center caps.they also have a set of kuhmo ectsa 712's in 225/50/16 size.
two have about 25% left and the other two about 60% left.

i also have a full body kit from andys auto sport. if you go to there web site it is the one they make themselves for the 98-00 contours. i believe it is called the c32 kit. it has never been installed.

SVT Front Bumper

SVT Front Bumper

SOLD the SVT front bumper!

Thanks Calvin!

Last edited:
Back