• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

another one bites the dust #1619 2000 csvt silver forst if you love csvt don't look

Status
Not open for further replies.

00SVTGA

CEG'er
yes yes yall'. thats about all she wrote . parts in classifeilds, pm for info

csvtcrash001.jpg

csvtcrash002.jpg

csvtcrash003.jpg

csvtcrash004.jpg

csvtcrash005.jpg

csvtcrash007.jpg

csvtcrash008.jpg

csvtcrash009.jpg

csvtcrash010.jpg

GAH! Are you sure this isn't fixable? A friend at work was hit right on her driver's side in her Ford Explorer, and the damage seemed about the same, and it was fixed within a week...kinda sad it's gonna get parted out :cry:

DDDAAAAMN man that sucks. I am really sorry to see that. Are you interested in another SVT or is that it for you? If you are PM me.

yeah, so uh...how about telling us WTF happened? :shrug:

csvt #1619 was taken out buy a 1999 Acura RL at about 40-50 mph side impact to the passenger side door pillar. the passenger side doors are fubar and the front passenger side window is broken out . what remains can be yours for a mear $1,200 cash

Hope everyone is OK srry about the CSVT loss! I believe that is fixable, I see if happen around here all the time. Damn how did the Acura T-Bone you side ways(running a Stop sign/red light?) How did ya'll both get into that intersection at the same time? Fix it or Grab another one another one and get this thing goin! Sorry bout your loss!

- Amyn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back