• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

SF SVT at doc's 7 mile and hagg. pass front part of side skirt missing about jack point cover spot up was just gone the rest was there.

T-Red CSVT in Krogers parking lot on Suder(toledo) stock looking, missing at least 1 jack point cover(RF) didn't notice any body damage. I had the not so pretty green pre98 parked across from you if you're on here.

So I have a few sitings in the past couple weeks. Haven't been on here in a while so just wondering who I've been seeing.

Black SVT - Stock but very clean. Parked outside Caffeinis by the U of Toledo campus all evening last Friday.

Silver SVT - Slightly modified, possibly rims, sitting at the BP station on the corner of Secor and Central in Toledo. This was last Thursday.

Silver SVT - Looked like FSVT wheels, maybe lowered, and aftermarket fogs/possibly HID headlights. This was sitting in the U of Toledo Scott Park campus this afternoon.

Also spotted: Keith (99SEsport2K4) a few days ago, can't remember where but it was near campus. Nice seeing the SE again...boy do I miss mine..

SFSVT Could be me.

SFSVT Could be me.

I am all over the place. Got friends and ride bikes all over this state. It is a little lower now.
Picture004.jpg

Last edited:
Also spotted: Keith (99SEsport2K4) a few days ago, can't remember where but it was near campus. Nice seeing the SE again...boy do I miss mine..

Hmm wonder where that was, I have been all over campus the past week. I really need to wash/wax my car, it's covered in bird :censored::censored::censored::censored:. Will you be in this area over the summer?

Hmm wonder where that was, I have been all over campus the past week. I really need to wash/wax my car, it's covered in bird :censored::censored::censored::censored:. Will you be in this area over the summer?

I'm gonna try to be as much as possible. I took the Marketing Administrator position at the company I worked at last summer back home, so I will be down there for most of the summer. I'll definitely let you know whenever I come back to the area.

Grand Rapids, Dark Blue, 98+ with Contour.org on the left side of rear window, heading East on Leonard past Fuller. This was a couple weeks ago. :laugh:

Back