• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

driving to work on 71 south today and passed an imrc cover on the shoulder of the road :help: how does that happen? it was a pre-98 cover. no letters

i was in strongsville and saw two svt's. one two tone(maroon and tan) with huge chrome wheels and a black one completely blacked out with 18" black rims with a chrome lip. i know they're not ceg-ers. both cars were show-worthy. im not saying that i believe this guy 100% but around here, it might be possible

hit me up next time you are in strongsville.......its only 5 minutes from my house. I havent seen those 2 but I have seen a black one sporting 20's. he is at the show i took you too down the road from my house on saturdays sometimes. The trunk is all fiberglassed with tv's and stuff too. Then he has a buddy with a silver one with the CF hood and trunk and the AAS front bumper....the hood and trunk were recleared with a silver tint. did they have best for less stickers on them by any chance? Its some rip off stereo shop down the road, Im pretty sure the black one had a couple of their stickers on it.

maybe the green one was the one i posted in pics/vids?????

i work at the NTB on pearl road which is probably 8 min from the strongsville exit. i go to the strongsville NTB a lot to pick up tires. the guys driving the SVT's were driving together. no stickers that i could see on their cars.

Saw two today.

Green CSVT on Washtenaw near the BP gas station at about 3:50.

Black Stock SVT, older guy driving it right next to EMU campus, around 5:30 There was also a terminator Mustang right next to us with a beautiful sounding exhaust.

Silver tinted lowered csvt on stock csvt wheels. On 8 mile crossing over gill road at 9:45.

Anyone?

Yep that was me... were you guys on the side or driving?

Driving SB...not in a contour though (Truck pulling a green trailer with Michigan State Racing on the side).

Your car looked good, really clean. I love the T-Red contours; I looked at one before I ended up with my car.

Driving SB...not in a contour though (Truck pulling a green trailer with Michigan State Racing on the side).

Your car looked good, really clean. I love the T-Red contours; I looked at one before I ended up with my car.

ya i remember seeing you guys! were you one of the people who yelled out? god tons of people like the red tours out there... i was getttin tons of complements bout it

Spotted

Spotted

I was driving the woodward cruise not a CSVT in sight, but when i came back goin south I spotted an amazing Green CSVT. It was around 2-3pm anybody in here????

this was a while ago..

black 98 eo svt, eo rims painted black. sitting in the brooklyn acres on witchita(sp?) . u might have been outside with some people. if u were u saw me. black 98 e0

Hmmm...weird. I spotted the same black svt w/the same black wheels and Ohio license plate up in Michigan on Saturday near 12 mile and Orchard. :shrug:

Back