• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

Silver csvt at 7mile and farmington road. Had chrome rims on looked like 18's. Also was lowered with a broken side skirts.

Anyone??

T-Red E1 that came into my shop today. NTB on Pearl road. it was in by FAR the worst shape i have ever seen. Primered front bumper, huge dents everywhere, tried to make the hood look like carbon fiber :help: , NEVER maintained anything in the car, and heres the worst part...... Depo headlights!!!!!!!!!!

Yea, I was tired as hell just gettin me some primos and all the sudden i hear nice rims, the unfortunate thing is i gotta sell those I owe lots of money to the courts so if ur interested they're 18x8 with toyo proxies on em tires got about 60% left on em

p.s-my skirts arent broke they're @ my bodyshop i'm gonna fiberglass the jack point covers in so its smoother looking just havent got the time yet :D

Twin Turbo green svt. okay, i didnt spot it, but a guy i work with said that one came in not long ago for tires. i asked him if it was a mystique, but he insisted it was a contour.

Yea, I was tired as hell just gettin me some primos and all the sudden i hear nice rims, the unfortunate thing is i gotta sell those I owe lots of money to the courts so if ur interested they're 18x8 with toyo proxies on em tires got about 60% left on em

p.s-my skirts arent broke they're @ my bodyshop i'm gonna fiberglass the jack point covers in so its smoother looking just havent got the time yet :D

Sorry bro, i just said "nice rims" to get your attention :cool:
I just got my 18x8's that weigh 16.7lbs of pure sex. with spts. Those chrome wheels must weigh a ton.

Twin Turbo green svt. okay, i didnt spot it, but a guy i work with said that one came in not long ago for tires. i asked him if it was a mystique, but he insisted it was a contour.

He is full of CHit!!!

i was in strongsville and saw two svt's. one two tone(maroon and tan) with huge chrome wheels and a black one completely blacked out with 18" black rims with a chrome lip. i know they're not ceg-ers. both cars were show-worthy. im not saying that i believe this guy 100% but around here, it might be possible

i was in strongsville and saw two svt's. one two tone(maroon and tan) with huge chrome wheels and a black one completely blacked out with 18" black rims with a chrome lip. i know they're not ceg-ers. both cars were show-worthy. im not saying that i believe this guy 100% but around here, it might be possible

Hahahahhaha.... twin turbo contour. :laugh: I will hand over my title the day I see that.

didn't know that was a requirement. just the twin turbo part was made very clear

well i should get working on getting a 2.5l then...

Last edited:
Back