• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

Guys, just post pics of your car in here so others can see if its your car they saw. Just throwing it out there :shrug:

Yesterday:

Black SVT near 28 mile Van Dyke, looked pretty stock with either a missing chrome strip or mystique reflector.

TRed SVT near 37 mile Van Dyke, all riced out with a body kit, big wing, chrome rims, and chrome trim accents all over. I see this car in romeo all the time. It used to look nice before whoever riced it out.

Spotted: Dayton, Alex Bell Road

Spotted: Dayton, Alex Bell Road

I drove behind you on Alex Bell about 2 oclock today. Black pre98 trunk. Anyone??

Black SVT around Holland/Toledo area.. looks like it has 18" rims, possibly chrome.

CEGer? :crazy:

T-Red on I-94 going westbound in Dearborn on Monday around 10:30am. Also a Silfro on Telegraph in Flat Rock Right near Flat Rock Auto, I'm guessing you were stuck there due to 75 Southbound being shut down.

Ford SVT Contour Mondeo

On Opdike rd in auburn hills. Black with black wheels / polished lip. Rear driver side rim bent to f**k. Mondeo badge on trunk. missing rear mesh... gauge pod.

silfro e1 on 117th street in lakewood. SMOKING hot blonde driving it with suction cup bears and hearts on the window. kind of sad, but kind of sexy at the same time.

Spotted Black SVT with what appeared to be black rims at I-80 and Rt. 8. Unfortunately, it was being pulled onto the back of a flatbed tow truck.

I saw a guy in a black E1 cruising beside me on 696 by van dyke about 5pm yesterday. I doubt he is here.....he did not wave back or nothing......meh:shrug:

Back