• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

Kid driving like an asshat on South University (near Pinball Pete's) in Ann Arbor during lunch time. Didn't get a good look (98+, I think it was some shade of red and sounded like a Zetec). I thought it was Jared, but may be wrong (I thought I saw a tail pipe on the right side--dual exhaust, so perhaps not Jared). Whoever it was needs to slow the eff down; too many pedestrians crossing the roads to be driving like that.

Spotting Opportunity

Spotting Opportunity

There will be an opportunity to spot a Silver CSVT in Adrian, MI, this weekend, as 3991 transports its owners to the inlaws for the Holler Day Weekend.

Claiming this one

Claiming this one

spotted this parked over by Olde Towne apts and engineering. Sorry a part of it got cut off, my phone cover got in the way and it was too sunny to tell. Very clean ride however. Claims?

Yep that's me. Claiming it a couple months later. Haven't been on here in a while.

Spotted a Black CSVT for sale in someones front yard just off Milford Road between 96 and GM rd. It looked pretty clean and had a big $4500 on the window. That's all.

4 Contours on hoists in an 8 bay autoshop. This was Autolab in Belleville. 1 black not svt. 1 silver se. 1 black svt (mine), and 1 silver svt.

No worries on my car. I was just getting winter tires mounted.

The silver svt had St200 wheels. It was in for a sticking parking brake. The shop told me he needed 2 loaded calipers, 2 rotors, and a parking brake cable. With labor it was going to be 1g to fix!!!! And this is why I don't like to take my car into the shop!

Hope it wasn't anyone from here.

EDIT: it was lightningsvt. he posted about his problems near the top of the board.

Last edited:
Saw a T-red E1 parked on streets of A2 campus near State and Packard ~3 days ago. Wasn't actually on State and Packard, but within that vicinity. Don't want people going into a hissy fit about people posting the location of their cars, so I won't.

I think I saw a gauge pods in the a-pillar, as well, not too sure. Other than that, it looked stock. Car sure did look pretty, though.

Saw a T-red E1 parked on streets of A2 campus near State and Packard ~3 days ago. Wasn't actually on State and Packard, but within that vicinity. Don't want people going into a hissy fit about people posting the location of their cars, so I won't.

I think I saw a gauge pods in the a-pillar, as well, not too sure. Other than that, it looked stock. Car sure did look pretty, though.

One of these days I'll spot you in my City, and actually see me instead of hearing me :) :laugh:

Lancaster, Ohio

Lancaster, Ohio

Saw an E1 or later Silver Frost "buried' behind a couple of rows of other cars in Lancaster with no plates. It was next to a "no car over $10" type of running junk lot. Two two places must be related as the house is to close to put up with the volume of junk there.

I guess I'll just have to stop in and see if it's an enthusiast or not.

just noticed somethings about it so i thought i would throw it up here.

spotted:
black svt, lowered, tints, painted oval

place: Novi highschool parking lot (taft side) this is the only svt and was not roming around last year(atleast at the highschool)

a senior had a _______ red svt last year, im not sure if he was on the site.

Last edited:
Back