• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Official Spotted Thread

interesting, and wondering who it is...

i guess i should say it was the Novi red robin/olive garden

SPOTTED:

10mile and meadowbrook RD.
about - 3pm

Silver Fro SVT

-OZ rims, dont know the name but the exact same style that reebs had on his old car

-big brake kit on the rear, well it looked like it(edit: looked like it may have been baer). unsure about fronts

It was an older gentlemen driving it as i saw him getting in.

I'm kinda think he is a CEG'er.

Last edited:
silfro SVT at auburn and squirrel, 10:15 pm.
had deck lid lights painted over, couldn't tell anything else, i revved at you as i went by.

crazy ricer in a black svt driving like a maniac after you spotted my car in middleburg heights. almost took out a woman with her kid. i hope you're not on here. if you are, you have to come to SZ so i can kick you in the balls

crazy ricer in a black svt driving like a maniac after you spotted my car in middleburg heights. almost took out a woman with her kid. i hope you're not on here. if you are, you have to come to SZ so i can kick you in the balls

did it have 20's on it?..if so i have seen that one..him and a caviler were effing around some time ago.

nope. stockers with a HUUUUUUUUUGE fiberglass wing. stickers all down the passenger door showing mods he obviously didnt have

DSC_00961.jpg

at least it left easier than it arrived!!!!!

SPOTTED: t-red 98 or 99 csvt in Toledo

SPOTTED: t-red 98 or 99 csvt in Toledo

I saw you earlier today, on Secor Rd, possibly working on a building???? Definitely not stock rims, couldn't get close enough to tell what they were. Had Ohio plates. Anyone on here??????

spotted .... oh wait i already know who the one on the right is:laugh:

DSC01617.jpg

Back