• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Anyone near Pittsburgh have a code scanner?

It sounds like a nice place. :cool:
No hoodlums? Let me pack our stuff and grab a U-haul, I am so there.

If you and Geoff are the only hoodlums out there, I can handle that. :)

Well, I guess Tammy should count also.:laugh:

I like living in the stix. Each day I go to work, I wonder how people can live in a city. No space, no privacy.:help: I got 1.5 acres, with lots of space. Just the way I like it.

Still, works for us.

That's what Ken and I grew up with, acres of land to run and play in, hanging with the neighbor kids, sleigh riding down the hills through three of the neighbors yards (no one cared or would be sued). I miss that so much. I hate living in the City. A few more years and we are out of here.

I don't know. But, I do like the name Freedom. Freedom from the hoodlums, neighbors that don't bring their garbage cans in for two days after the garbage man comes, stupid parents dropping off and picking up their demon children, ...

Oh, and next time my stupid neighbor doesn't bring in his garbage cans, I'm taking them. I'll get pictures for you. He leaves his recycling bids out for days also, the only one in the neighborhood. What's with that? Next time the recycling cans are out, I'm going to shove one under his Envoy so when he backs out of the driveway he'll crush it. **evil** :laugh:

See, I need to move to a nice, peacful place. I say we leave the name Freedom.
:)

:laugh: Just a wee bit tense, aren't we?:laugh:

Actually, take them and leave a ransom note. I'll start saving the newspaper for clippings.

See what City living does to you. grrr
I need to move.

I like the idea of a ransom note. :cool:

:D

Look:
Thegarbagecan.jpg

Their garbage can has been out since yesterday morning at 7 am, their garbage pick-up is today, in the afternoon. :confused: They don't conform to the neighborhood and must be eliminated. :)

LMAO!

I'm glad. :)

Here it is @ 11:40 today:
garbagecantwodayslater.jpg

Still out there. :nonono:
If it's out tonight after dark, I'm taking it and putting it down the street. I'll make sure to get some pictures for ya.

They finally brought it in around 5 last night. :( Way to ruin my fun. Next week...

Next week I won't give them until Saturday night. If it's not in by Friday evening...it's mine. :D

Back