• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Michigan Help!

jezze jamez

New CEG'er
Ok for those who have next to nothing to do on your weekend. (blah) coming from a man w/ two kids , i need some major help with a clutch replacement i would be willing to pay $$$ (f the drinks and pizza ) for someone or some ppl that can come over and help knock out a CR in one day . Included is a heated garage and a fair amout of tools , as im not know what all is intailed w/ the replacement . I have a fair idea of how much it runs at a stealership so someone help , hook me up and I will make it worth the time and effort ..

OK

OK

Well First Off How Long Do U Think It Will Take To Knock It Out ? And What Are You Worth . I Dont Mind Paying What U Are Worth . All (bs) Aside I Want To Get It Done Asap. And We All Can Work Together It Looks Like There Might Be 2 Clutches To Be Done.

when are u avalible, how long just curious and where is the fastest [place to grip up a clutch ?> and we can know it out ... let me know

buy it from the group buy. Thats where im going to get it. Stage One Costs under $300. And thats what i am getting.

huh

huh

well i dont need anything race style , jsut oem i think i have no mods and i dont rip the car. any other suggestions

Stazi is probably you best bet local as Im very busy this weekend and so is pete. And us 3 are the only ones who really do this kinda stuff around here that i can think of

ya mine is stock also. and I dont plan on putting too much performance to it. I hear that the stage 1 just grabs better then oem. i would like to get this done sometime this month but I am busy this weekend with the meet sunday and next week i have an 3 day inservice. I am possibly free on the 16 and 17 and 18. and the following week

that sounds about it , i think i wil shop around but i think this weekend is booked as well, due to putting on suspension . next week sure or week after even better.

GETTING THE car to him will be no problem, i just need to know where and when . Also i have been shopping for this clutch what is the price difference of the oem and stage 1 50.00? if thats it then i have a different question is there anything else i will need to replace if im up[ grading?

Back