• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol wow all i did was say were can i get a different hood and everyone started acting all tuff and **** and starting all of this ****

Quit talking and post some pics already
needpics.gif

yeah mis badging is rice. not if you have a complete car interior and exterior as the special versions.

are u going to tell me people who make pontiac LeMans into GTO's are rice to?

or how bout other clones of muscle cars or even mustang svt's? or clone saleens?

Quit talking and post some pics already
needpics.gif

gotta wait until it comes into the mail they havent shipped it yet but everything is paid for because they havent got the trunk in yet he had two weeks for trunk to get in and he'll ship it. so wait around 3 weeks and ill post pics.

Ya i sucks that the hood when up in price... Ever sence i posted that web site on one of the other fourm posts i think streetconcept has been flooded with people wanting to buy these hood's. I think thats the reason why the price went up. And buy the way CF1's hood's price now went up too for the vented one. This bites because im getting tax money back from the job i busted my @ss off at just to now have the hood be out of my price range.
Also, Streetconcept makes the trunk but it has a lip on it and they only make the vented one for 98+ contour's. I bet if someone talked to them they would make one for the pre 98 ones too.
You know also it does not bother me that all the 17- people are getting showerd with free or almost free stuff from relatives. It just really pisses me off when they pull up to my contour with a fully boosted\tuned car and brag it up or kick my @ss in a race. and say that they paid and worked really hard on the car themselfs! I know i dont have it bad my car is doing fine with a cracked window and bumper scuff... But ill tell you one thing and this is the reason why you 17- people are getting grief from most on this fourms. You will never see a person apreciate or stand buy there car more proud when you have to clean 15 toilets and urnals a day and work for 8 hrs, then dream about just getting the window fixed or that scuff repainted. they work hard for what they own.
RESPECT that

Bottom line
You respect the things you own more when you have to work hard to get them and make sacrafice's.

* As far as getting gifts or handouts i would of loved to have someone pay for 1/2 my car and i would brag up my mom if she could shell out $245+ for somthing for my car but she and my dad were too busiy keeping a roof over my head and food on the table to get me savings bonds*

As far as the hood congrates you must have good luck to get the last one, Post some pictures when you get it. I just might save to get one later in the year!

PS. Im 21 and i love my mommy and daddy! but this is the last time im ever doing to post that! so eat your heart out

Last edited:
i respect you!
i wasnt handed anything for my car either although u guys might think that for sum reason. working 8 hours everyday is hard. ive done it and 10+ hours also. theres nothing more rewarding then buying sumthing with your own money

i do respect the people who work for their money and buy their own parts.

heres the message i got after i had a little talk with them.

Hi,

We will ship your hood by today.

Thank you for your trust and business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back