• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Mini-meet/Get-together Jan 20th N. Attleboro MA

The red one on Craigslist used to belong to RobCSVT897. Dunno if it still does.

Man everyone's buying SVTs! I'm slowly getting over my Contour phase and have been looking a lot at 90-91 Miatas like my parents'. Think I might need to go for a drive in a CSVT to get the desire back .. hint .. lol :)

As for waterpump. Well you can have two if you want. I'm bringing mine, it needs to get out of the apartment. No idea if it works anyway but it is the white impellar kind.

the red one from rhode island/arlington? im suppose to be taking a look at that one on saturday

Hmm, the one I was referencing was removed from Craigslist (must have expired today).

i know there were two red ones on craigslist recently, one had like 130k on it the other one had 88k...the one with 88k, i guess the kid is from arlington but goes to school in RI, thats the one im trying to take a look at

RespectTheContour...
Seeing as you had said that you want Tony's trunklid on the parts car, do you want the SVT emblem as well? Because I was really hopin to steal that one =)

Tony, I don't know what's involved in pulling the e-brake handle, but if you're willing to sell it and pull it (if its easy) then I'd interested in that. If its a pain, then don't worry about it!!

my car hasnt been on craigslist in a while.
didnt get any bites on the $8k asking price...haha!
i never see any SVTs in lowell.

Tony, I don't know what's involved in pulling the e-brake handle, but if you're willing to sell it and pull it (if its easy) then I'd interested in that. If its a pain, then don't worry about it!!

I have a black e-brake handle that I could give you....I won't need it at all, so its all yours....Its from a Cougar, but I'm pretty sure its exactly the same as the CSVT's

I have a black e-brake handle that I could give you....I won't need it at all, so its all yours....Its from a Cougar, but I'm pretty sure its exactly the same as the CSVT's

Really? Sweet! The damn ratcheting mech in mine won't hold and the handle pops down. My driveway is a hill so its a pain having a faulty e-brake!

How much?

Back