• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Portland Drivers 0; Weather 3+

So, anyone care to guess why the first guy kept flooring it?

well alot of times in a 4X4 you can gas it and be able to control your slide. also when you take turns in the snow it can help to give it some gas to get the rear around so you actully turn. i showed my mom all this last winter and she was like " wow it works". so now she knows how to drive her car

That's going to be one hell of an accident report. :crazy:
I must admit, I laughed too. ;)

I think I've watched this 10 X in the last couple days...I'm sorry, but I can help but bust out laughing when that guy screams 'Hhhhhhhelp!!!!' as his car slides backwards. That tied with the sounds of the cars hitting...reminds me of Chris Berman going through one of his football immitations.

I'm tellin' ya, this is a classic. Only way to top it would have been the fire engine at the end doing the same thing.

I live in Oregon & I've seen a longer version of that video that shows a couple of cars slide into the Fire Engine while it's sitting there. For the record, I drove to work & home in my CSVT with Kumho Ecsta ASX's,..... but I didn't use that road :)

-Aaron

I live in Oregon & I've seen a longer version of that video that shows a couple of cars slide into the Fire Engine while it's sitting there. For the record, I drove to work & home in my CSVT with Kumho Ecsta ASX's,..... but I didn't use that road :)

-Aaron

Can you find it?

Back