• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Rochester meet... Anyone in??

Brett, is your car on the road??

Yes. I try not to drive it too much, I live in the same complex as three of my co-workers so we commute to work. I try not to drive it cause its in such mint condition that i dont want anything to happen.

Ummm... no its pretty much a POS and its been acting like the suspension and brakes are going... Im just trying to keep it alive long enough to get something new. Was looking at Y2kSVT's car but it looks like he may sell it before im able to buy, so im looking at MS3 or STi as well.

Yes. I try not to drive it too much, I live in the same complex as three of my co-workers so we commute to work. I try not to drive it cause its in such mint condition that i dont want anything to happen.

Ummm... no its pretty much a POS and its been acting like the suspension and brakes are going... Im just trying to keep it alive long enough to get something new. Was looking at Y2kSVT's car but it looks like he may sell it before im able to buy, so im looking at MS3 or STi as well.

Haha... You sounded like my old neighbor with his BMW. His car is an 00 I think and has like 20k... He said he's trying to keep the miles low...

Back