• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Rstb Gb # 4 (interest Only!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RawBurt

Hard-core CEG'er
Well I was going through all the stuff in my garage the other day and I found a bunch of extra parts from old rear strut brace group buys. I was thinking maybe we could get a fourth one going so I can get rid of all this stuff I no longer need.

So heres how it would work. This would be your one and only last chance. I already said after the third that I would be done because this is way too time consuming with everything else I have going on. So with that being said, I would need 8 people commited. I do that because, I have to buy the aluminum stock and its enough to make exactly 8 bars. So go ahead and go through the previous 3 group buys I've done. Every bit of info you will need is in there, pricing, timing, feedback, ect.

Group Buy 1
Group Buy 2
Group Buy 3
Group Buy 3 continued

If that list fills up, I will open the official GB and we'll get things moving. I have sold 24 of these to CEG and I'm positive that all the buyers were very happy with their product.

If it happens it happens, if it doesnt then oh well...

Interested. I was literally about to PM you about this too! Maybe a lil combined ypipe/rstb shipping action :laugh:

1. hotdimmes

im deffintly intrested. ive been wondering hwere i was gonna get one since theyve been discountined eveywhere. my only 2 questions are...how hard is install? and how soon would you need a payment by?(im a little tight on money but should be good in about 3-4 weeks)

im deffintly intrested. ive been wondering hwere i was gonna get one since theyve been discountined eveywhere. my only 2 questions are...how hard is install? and how soon would you need a payment by?(im a little tight on money but should be good in about 3-4 weeks)

Any monkey with a wrench can install it. And 3 to 4 weeks would be fine.

DCFC0149.jpg

DCFC0152.jpg

DCFC0153.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v321/RawBurt/RSTB/DCFC0149.jpg

Just going to chime in here and say what an awsome item this is. While it might not look the prettest it works damn well. Install is a breeze for near anyone who is remotly healthy. Just make shure to measure twice and cut once when it comes to the shock tower carpeting......

2 more! Come on you sluts! Also, has anyone done anything to trim the holes cut for the bar. something not unlike those black plastic LED mounts. Just to clean up the look?

wow that deffintly looks hot. i think i wanna piant mine a nice clear coat red to make it look more apealing, since i have a red theme going on with my car. Is the handling better really noticible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back