• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

New-ish kinda sail panels in CF

diviniti

CEG'er
They are kinda newish I guess. Re-diiid sail panels. :cool:

I guess I am doing a carbon fiber theme ? After the hood and front emblem I figured why not the sail panels too. Soo, kaplow here they are.
I took out the plastic "contour" inlay, and made a CF inlay for them.

Ignore the dirty car and 500 finger prints.

Oh btw, bagged. . . I searched for 26.5 hours all over the internet, looking at every single picture I could find of your car, and I am pretty sure you do not have these. So if you do have them or want them, or planned on making them one day in the distant future.. let me know and I will yank them off immediately! :laugh: :rolleyes:

sail1.jpg

sail2.jpg

And in case nobody seen the CF front emblem thingy and the hood.. here that is..
when I get time I will make the SVT emblem for the front inlay. I just havnt got around to it yet.

front.jpg

Very well done i like them..I had Pre-98 sails on my SVT looked good..

Thanks. I thought about the pre-98s, but as with everything else, I had the CF laying around and I was bored.

I wasn't thinking though, I should have re-painted the plastic part to give it more of a face lift. I plan on re-doing the window trim, as its very ugly. So I dunno if after that, the sail panel will look like poo. I dunno we'll see I guess.

Looks good. You need to make me a set!

I could do that. I'm running out of CF though, with all these projects. :laugh:
Gotta buy another roll soon. :blackeye:

I think I'm gunna make some CF eyelids next.

Last edited:
I could do that. I'm running out of CF though, with all these projects. :laugh:
Gotta buy another roll soon. :blackeye:

I think I'm gunna make some CF eyelids next.
whoa! you do that and I really want a set cause I'll have a CF hood on soon

whoa! you do that and I really want a set cause I'll have a CF hood on soon

:laugh:

It would be pretty simple. Only problem would be if I use my lights
I can drive at night until I'm done taking the mold from them. :crazy:

I think I'm gunna buy a new pass side headlight though. So that will leave me with a pass side to mold. Then I'll have to take the drivers side off. No biggy, 1 headlight at night is good enough. If I get pulled over, I'll just tell him the troof, that the other is drying for a CF eyelid mold. :laugh:

Here's mine. Figured I'd share. Had em on for almost 2 years. Love these things!

IMG_1308.jpg

Last edited:
Back