• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Daughter needs Mechanic in Lancaster

moderndino

CEG'er
My girl is moving to Lancaster for school. Can I hear from any members with positive opinion about local mechanics? Hers is a 96 Zetec automatic. There are no issues at this time.

Thanks for giving dad a little piece of mind.... and saving me some trips hopefully.

Gar

do you mean PA or some other state ... suggest you post in the regional forum for the area you are refering to ...

Yes, that's Lancaster PA. The member region shows up in the corner of the post, but you have a good suggestion. This is a year-long program, so I'll re-post from time to time until I get a lead. Some of those posts will be in the regional area.

Gar

Welcome Gar. :)
Definetly post in this section: http://www.contour.org/ceg-vb/forumdisplay.php?f=49
You'll should get some replies there as we have a few members in that area. Tell your daughter to check out that section from time to time. We have meets/get togethers and she is welcome to join us if she'd like. Also, if she needs anything we are always willing to lend a hand. :)
I sent you a PM with some info.

Last edited:
Back