• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Remote Keyless entry?

s.rich06

CEG'er
I had a 1995 contour with a keyless remote and i jus bought a 1996 contour but the guy said he lost the remote. Does any one know how i can get the one i have programmed to the 96?

Does anyone esle know how to program a keyless entry remote because the post above doesnt work. I tried and tired but it doesnt work. Can someone help me. :shrug:

Does anyone esle know how to program a keyless entry remote because the post above doesnt work. I tried and tired but it doesnt work. Can someone help me. :shrug:

the program link above works fine and so does the procedture ...

Mines does have the two pin and it is white all the way on the left side behind the glov box. It's three holes with no wires in them. It still didnt work.

DSC00878.JPG

That plug (shown in photo) is on the Right side, at the upper corner of the passenger's carpet/kickpanel area. It will be wrapped in black paper tape. I hope it is there, you have an SE, probably does.

My brother and I both looked. He said he saw it in my old 95 se but didnt see it in my new 96 se. Does this mean that it didnt have keyless entry

My brother and I both looked. He said he saw it in my old 95 se but didnt see it in my new 96 se. Does this mean that it didnt have keyless entry

if you don't have the box next to your pcm like in the picture I posted then you don't have keyless entry ....

Back