• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Lets see you Motobike

Can you guys believe it is a modified 78 CB750? It was actually a present that my brother and I bought for our dad. We picked it up about an hour north of my dad's place in Dallas and I had a blast riding it back to his house. We took him out to see it when he got home and he just looked at it and said "Well that is pretty cool." It took him a minute or two and then he asked "Is it for me?" It was really nice to be able to do this for him as he has been wanting to get a bike for quite some time now. If we hadn't bought it for him I would have been really tempted to get it for myself. It is a really cool bike.

wow... thats a 78 CB:shocked:

that looks amazing.

im planning on buying my dad a yamaha RD350. it was his first bike he bought brand new when he was 18(52 now) hes had tons of bikes and hasent had one in a long time. when i got mine he would always asked to ride mine... i finally bought him a helmet and got a key made for him. but i think that would be a good gift when i can afford it... but since i live at home, it would be hard to hide and restore it if i had to

'94 GSXR 1100, coming to Great Lakes Dragway this Spring!

100_2161.jpg

I would love to get my mitts on that triumph...

1986 Honda Rebel 250, bought a year ago Dec:

rebel1.jpg

I tinkered a couple of months & spring of last year...about $800 total:

Image000-7.jpg

Image011-2.jpg

A local guy has a 1964 all original Honda Dream that I may pick up in a couple months, runs, good chrome, even has the saddlebags. I'm actually just considering decorating my garage with these at this point.

I never thought i would EVER say these words......................

SWEET REBEL!

lol...I've had mostly Yamahas, a sportster & a buell, but I've always wanted a rebel :shrug:

I'd love to pick up a new triumph & take it straight to Choppahead in Boston & have them bastardize it...need to hit the lotto 1st

If all goes as planned, I'll be buying a Triumph Street Tripe 675. :drool: Either this summer, or next spring.

"I wanted a rebel"

the other thing i thought i would never hear

let's see...I was a 5' tall female & 15 when they came out, yes I wanted a rebel. It's more of a novelty now, mainly because it's so small...it's fun to scoot around on too, alot of "wtf is that?"

If all goes as planned, I'll be buying a Triumph Street Tripe 675. :drool: Either this summer, or next spring.

Nice! I'd rather have a standard, one day.

I have to wear tennies when I ride it 'cause I can't get my riding boots under the little shifter :blackeye:

A little late but...here is my 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1220 S. It has just over 8,000 miles and limited mods.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Back