• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

chrome mesh

where can i get some chrome mesh, i see a lot of people have it and i cant find any on the internet, am i just looking in the wrong places?

where can i get some chrome mesh, i see a lot of people have it and i cant find any on the internet, am i just looking in the wrong places?

there is no chrome mesh. there is either stock mesh, stazi mesh (made by stazi) and elky mesh (made by elky)
PM them if they have any left..

stock mesh (painted it silver myself, comes black OEM)

23DSC02390.jpg

Elky Mesh (oval style)

sdf1.jpg

11DSC02448.jpg

Stazi Mesh (diamond style)

2a8f649d.jpg

12-5.jpg

gutter guard, avalible at your hardware store. lol
im going to paint it black soon. Auto zone also has some nive mesh but its pricey.
P1010067.jpg

i also added the mesh grille how-to for you

Last edited:
thanks for the tip, it looks great, now i just gotta figure out how to do the bumper and the back end, if anybody has a how to on that id be pretty happy

I got the mesh for my grill and front and rear bumpers on ebay. It is heavy duty and chrome and also you can find it in long enough sheets so you can do the bumpers. That is the problem with the gutter gaurd at least at the hardware stores around me it only comes in sheets that are 36 in. long so it doesn't work for the bumpers.

Back