• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Internals

sportracer

CEG'er
Does anyone know if this will work on a 3.0 Taurus engine. If it does what kind of performance gains can i see from this with a turbo kit. I tried emailing them but they have wrote back yet. Thanks for the help.

Wow. This is news to me. I can tell you nobody has done this...at least as far as I know. Nobody hear on CEG anyways. This must be a new kit to hit the market. The stroker says for all 3.0L engines, but those camshafts, heads, etc, definetely arent for a duratec.

well hopefully the bottom end works, if it doesn't maybe the whole engine will fit in the contour. Maybe ill try calling them. If this works, god knows how much power we can get out of this.

well hopefully the bottom end works, if it doesn't maybe the whole engine will fit in the contour. Maybe ill try calling them. If this works, god knows how much power we can get out of this.

If its a 3.3L stroker Vulcan, I think I would still rather stick with a 3.0L duratec.

did the vulcan exist in 1986-2004? Maybe they are in on the duratec, who knows. someone should call them and ask..:shrug:

Back