• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Whoa!!!!!

RawBurt

Hard-core CEG'er
I put my stock hood back on... I kind of like it.

DCFC0473.jpg

DCFC0472.jpg

DCFC0471.jpg

i like it. i personally think that unpainted carbon fiber (unless the whole car is unpainted CF) looks unfinished. it looks like someone that has gotten a hood from a scrap yard and hadnt had it painted yet. i think you should paint your CF hood body color. then you'll have the lightness of CF with the finished look of paint. that or make some kind of design out of it. i remember someone requesting a photoshop of the sides of a cf hood painted... or was that you?

sell me your cf hood :) and buff those headlights and i will make love to that car, i love the mirko and fogs...thats what im hoping christmas brings me...that and your cf hood, haha

On a silver car I think a silver hood looks better. On a t-red and black I like the unpainted CF. I am looking for a CF hood too, though that doesn't impact me saying which way I like your car ;0

your car looks better with silver hood..

IMO CF always looked good in Black all because no one knows you have CF untill they walk by and certain light shades show off the weaving..thats why I bought CF hood..

61bf9ea7.jpg

Last edited:
Certain light shades are showing off dirt spots also :p And you detail cars as a side job! Shame on you! :p :D
waterspots :blackeye:

and yea I detail other cars and never have time for my own :nonono:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha....
Ownage at her finest!!!!!!
Hows that feel in your mothers clothes little guy?!?!?!:laugh:

Last edited:
Looks good. My buddy felt the same way when he started putting his car back to stock. He said the car looked better and he sold all his aftermarket items off.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaha....
Ownage at her finest!!!!!!
Hows that feel in your mothers clothes little guy?!?!?!:laugh:

Is that not dirt from dried water on the car? I didn't know it rains purified water in New England :shrug: Besides, it was a harmless joke.

Its a good thing most of us don't care what your think :)

why the hell do you want a random orange reflector in there? So your grandma knows when your coming down the road?

Back