• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

July 15th, 2007 Tony Packo's Round 2

#1 Steeda
#2 B
#3 MxRacer
#4 Beaner 50/50
#5 99SEsport2k4 possibly bringin the gf and a buddy
#6 Rance
#7 AliasJerk - Jared
#8 Reebs and wife
#9 Blacksvtownsyou
#10 icysvt
#11 BiggityBon
#12 Mystique97-Jason
#13 CrazyCarl - maybe
#14 wa2tuff possibly bringing my son
#15 amarv12 - maybe
#16 greenSVT
#17 DyComet
#18 bagged and wife

#19 Rawburt
#20 mrfatride

im a n00b but who cares right? lol

Ya we'll meet at West Rd and 75 again in the back of that mcdonalds Sound good?

im a n00b but who cares right? lol

I think all of CEG would be happy to see changs old car stick around and attend meets.

Does it ever get on your nerves that you bought a well known car from ceg and people refer to it as "changs old car?"

:laugh: Serious question though

Ya we'll meet at West Rd and 75 again in the back of that mcdonalds Sound good?

I'll be there. You better not seriously be driving a freaking cavy!!!

Im looking at a 87 cavi 4 door right now and a 89 2 door Z24. both automatics. Can't really decide between the 2.

The Z24 is nice because its has the extra power, but the 4 door is sweet becuase you can put people in the back. Also thinking about buying a 91 S-10 4.3 auto, black, with tonnau cover.

Very tough decisions. I don't wanna sell the SVT but its about time to move on and pay off some stuff.

Im looking at a 87 cavi 4 door right now and a 89 2 door Z24. both automatics. Can't really decide between the 2.

The Z24 is nice because its has the extra power, but the 4 door is sweet becuase you can put people in the back. Also thinking about buying a 91 S-10 4.3 auto, black, with tonnau cover.

LMAO... your a funny guy :laugh:

Im serious, I hope CEG won't get mad when i show up with a 2.8L Cavi Z24 with tru-duals on it.

I was thinking about the S-10 and looking over it again and for some reason it says you can't tow anything with it and your not supposed to put stuff in the bed. WTF what kinda truck can't do that?

I was thinking about the S-10 and looking over it again and for some reason it says you can't tow anything with it and your not supposed to put stuff in the bed. WTF what kinda truck can't do that?

:ponder: :ponder: :ponder: :ponder:

you actually going to do it this time, or just talking about it again?

what buy a S10? prob no there is a 93 jimmy on craigslist for 5500 though:)

I really am gonna buy a beater of some sort to go along with a triple cylinder vehicle probably

New owner of my car has been approved and coming over to check it out one more time tonight. Kinda sad to see it go

... it says you can't tow anything with it and your not supposed to put stuff in the bed. WTF what kinda truck can't do that?

BS- Our old 91 S10 4.3 hauled our boat no prob with an oil & tranny cooler and a chip. It was fiesty pulling it out of the water when algae built up on the ramp but posi fixed that. BTW the boat weighs about 5800lbs w/trailer. They are good little trucks.

I think all of CEG would be happy to see changs old car stick around and attend meets.

Does it ever get on your nerves that you bought a well known car from ceg and people refer to it as "changs old car?"

:laugh: Serious question though

I'll be there. You better not seriously be driving a freaking cavy!!!

eh it hasn't happened to much yet so no it doesn't bother me that much and to be honest i don't think it will either lol

besides i have some plans to make it MY car :)

Holy **** I thought it was today :laugh: I got scared that I missed it :nonono:

Hopefully I'll have my Mirko painted by next month :cool:

Ehh...who cares, Kevin! I'll still have my broken rear bumper from last year. Just don't have the money to fix it, seeing as how other s*** keeps happening to it.

Back