• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

22 still not registered that said they were

todras

Pretty fly for a white guy *cowbell*
In the poll I see 69 ppl said they were in. Also 46 maybe's!!! We only have 47 ppl with 2 months to go!!!!:shrug: Please don't make this hard on me by waiting until the last possible minute. :blackeye:

I was a maybe. But I'll be registering. I'm just not sure which day I'll be making it out there. I'm most likely going to be taking a half day of work on friday, but I really dont want to miss out on dyno.

i'm coming. just have to wait for the funds to transfer from my bank to my paypal account.

You actually dont have to wait for that. You can still pay even though your funds in your paypal account are $0. The payment will just be pending.

Oh well, not that it matters. The money still gets there at the same time. Just letting you know though for future reference if someone requires immediate payment, you can still pay with no money in your paypal account as long as there is money in your checking account. ;)

Todd, give me 3 weeks for when im settled in my new job and what not..then i'll decide for sure..im 70% in

Todd, give me 3 weeks for when im settled in my new job and what not..then i'll decide for sure..im 70% in

hurry up you poonanner. I reg'd and I'm planning on getting a new job soon. In the interview I'm gonna be all like.."FYI, Spring Zing, I'm gonna be there. Deal with it. THAT JUST HAPPENED"

lol well for me I cant state that cause this is like a HUGE deal for me and what not. But I know if im approved for my time off that I will not get paid for the time im gone and thats totally fine...

In the poll I see 69 ppl said they were in. Also 46 maybe's!!! We only have 47 ppl with 2 months to go!!!!:shrug: Please don't make this hard on me by waiting until the last possible minute. :blackeye:

You can't say you're suprised by this Todd! It's the way of the CEG. A steadfast group of real people who commit and follow through and a larger group of panty waisted turd burglers.

Also, look back over time and review the numbers of people who don't register until last minute - always a high percentage. You'll get 69+ in the end though.

i am registering tomorrow or the day after or the day after that.

ME --->
nutkick.gif
<--- Anyone that says they will, but has not registered.

Alex is just sore at the fact that I won headers over him by one measely number at SZ05

bwahahahaha ... :ponder:
ahahahahahaha! :laugh:

I'll be registering in April. Funds need to be set aside my friends.

Back