• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

SZ07 Fat Man Challenge (OK.. maybe women too)

Barge

Hard-core CEG'er
Eurotour and I were talking about having a little competition between each other between now and SZ07 to see who could lose the greatest % of weight. Then we figured... why not extend it to everyone.

Now I know it's pretty short notice for a weight loss type competition but maybe it's something we can extend and have a repeat for SZ08.

For SZ07 Fat Man Challenge there will be a $20 entry fee. I don't feel like collecting it all via paypal... so this is on the honor system. So don't try backing out if you're an unmotivated slacker.

Entry will require you to send me a front and side pic with only shorts or shorts/bra.. whatever. I will also need a picture of a scale readout. You can send these items to me at bargerex at gmail.com and include your name and screen name.

There will be a weigh in as SZ to determine the winner. Prize breakdown will be as follows.

1st Place: 50% of the entry fees.
2nd Place: 30%
3rd Place: 20%

Current Entrants
1) Barge
2) Eurotour
3) ZoomZoom Diva

If we don't get many more people it will be winner takes all.

Last edited:
Enticing offer. I won't be entering officially but it will be interesting to see if I do lose anything in this time frame. 5'9" and 180lbs right now. Keep us posted of both your progress!

(Though I'm not exactly off to a great start, having eaten only pizza, Chinese food, soda and a full pitcher of beer today!)

I'd do it if I could find a scale that goes high enough. The Minnesota State Patrol wouldn't let me borrow a weigh station.

Seriously, nobody I know has one that goes over 300.

Enticing offer. I won't be entering officially but it will be interesting to see if I do lose anything in this time frame. 5'9" and 180lbs right now. Keep us posted of both your progress!

(Though I'm not exactly off to a great start, having eaten only pizza, Chinese food, soda and a full pitcher of beer today!)

Weaksauce

5'10" and I flucuate between 180 in the summer and 200 in the winter

I'm about 5'10" and about 149lb depending on what I'm wearing and if I took a crap recently. I figure I can get down to about 100lb if I just don't eat, that's about 33% so I'd probably win. But do I still get the money if I die during "competition"?

Yeah.. I just got one that goes to like 360. When looking at walmart more than 1/2 the scales they had went to 350-400 lbs.

Signs of the fattening of America.

GOD YOU ARE A DIRTY OLD MAN.

d05712un4b3.jpg

-Tim :cool:

Ummm.. it's not supposed to be funny... it's about some people with a common interest in cars also deciding to take control of their life and get in shape.

I for one am glad someone decided to arrange something like this. I've kept saying... I have to do something... I HAVE to do something... I have to do SOMETHING... however, I just couldn't seem to get over the inertia. This was what I needed to give myself a swift kick in the posterior and actually start doing something.

I have my goal for SZ, and if I make it, I really don't care if I win a prize or not. Getting to that goal will be victory enough on the way to larger goals.

Well if I win I know what I have planned to do with my winnings.. and all those who entered would be rewarded.

Back