• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

What exactly is Spring Zing

Cinder

CEG'er
Sorry i have to ask. This is new to me. Is this a Contour show only, or a large scale all out car show. Do i need to register and pay the $15.00 if i don't want to put the car in a class. I would like to park with all of the other CEG members. I don't want the feel left out. Maybe a donation class just so i can be a part of the group. Thanks

it is a CEG car show ... so basically it will be contours but there will be others ... and honestly $15 is cheap, you get entry into the car show and a meal at the banquet

other then that it is a great time

also if you want to make a donation I am sure it would be welcome, if not make a donation to the site it you like ...

THE BEST SHOWING OF CEG IN ALL THE LAND!!!!!!

SZ is the sh*t. Any member of the CEG is welcome, even trolls are allowed (because there are alot of us)

SZ is all about cars and good times, doesn't matter what you drive as long as you're into it, and many have at some point owned a contour or mystique.

Spring Zing is the largest national Contour/Mystique Gathering. Its a 4 day event packed with tons of car related activities. Ive been going since 2002 and its a blast! Nothing like rolling around with a massive pack of SVT's and people staring not knowing whats going on lol. If you havent gone, you need to. This day and age, we never know which year Spring Zing will come to hault. Its been a dead car now for 7 years, but all of us are still trying to keep the enthuasiasm going. I cant stand people that say, "I'll go next year." because when it does come to end, they are going to cry like little babies because they chose to go to some other car show thats going to be around for the next 10 years instead. I treat it as if this is the last year, EVERY year!

This will be my first year going, and I haven't owned a Contour in more than a year. (Was trying last year but college graduation ceremony was the same weekend!) Lots of Contours, lots of trolls at this point, and everyone shares the community and enthusiasm. :)

thinking about it when I looked into car show last year to go to most had a $5 to $10 entry fee ....

the SZ fee gets you into the car show with a chance to win an award and you get a dinner to boot, for $15 thats a great deal

I will be there. I just wasn’t sure if it was a big car show or just contours. I will gladly pay the $15.00 to be there, that is cheap. I probably wont put the car in a class. Too many nice contours out there to even compare. Sounds like a lot of fun.

LOL Ohh lord almost 2 months away can't wait
Im gonna rollin into Gman playin Tracey Lee- Its Party time (the anthem)

Back