• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Time for Dyno signup

1.Brett (no comments )
2.Pudmunkie
3.Pole120 (with air/fuel)
4.fornetti14
5.Buckshot77 (now a maybe)
6.SHOgoFast
7. ViggenPower (I'll bring a few A/F Controllers if everyone welds in their own BUNG!)
8. Frosty
9. CSVT#49
10. Steeda...
11. SVT SNOB
12. Number47
13. Number 47's guest (3000GT)
14. CSVT#49 guest (03 SRT-4, stage 2)
15. BrApple
16. Mystery guest

Spots for 4 more cars.

Last edited:
is it an underground dyno or a rack , does a tech dyno the car or do you do your own car , reason i am asking is me and my buddy with a seriously lowered probe are considering getting in on this, and he says (quote) nobody else drives my car...lol:rolleyes:

Nobody else drives my car either... unless it's on a dyno.

Mostly for liability reasons most dyno places will not let you drive your own car on the dyno.. or drive it for the dyno run.

is it an underground dyno or a rack , does a tech dyno the car or do you do your own car , reason i am asking is me and my buddy with a seriously lowered probe are considering getting in on this, and he says (quote) nobody else drives my car...lol:rolleyes:

The dyno is able to be transported so I don't know what the clearances are.

Todd,

Go ahead and pull my car from the list. Barring a miracle happening, I won't have my car at SZ this year and I'm not paying to dyno the Escape.

Thanks,
Rick

Todd,

Go ahead and pull my car from the list. Barring a miracle happening, I won't have my car at SZ this year and I'm not paying to dyno the Escape.

Thanks,
Rick

:shocked: Say it ain't so!

What's up? Need an extra pair of hands?

I keep forgetting to ask: Is your new munchkin coming along for the meet?

Buckshot ... can you at least reveal the secrets at SZ? I'm sure a lot of us were looking forward to it, I am particularly curious of the new color...

Back