• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Time for Dyno signup

todras

Pretty fly for a white guy *cowbell*
Ok here is the low down. We're going to Porter Performance in Martin, MI which is where the track is. This way people don't have to bust down there at the end of the day. We're gettng the Dyno for $500 so the price for each person will be dependent on how many ppl wan to dyno. About $25 a person for 20 cars. $35 for 15. A few guys can get A/F if that's what they want but it will hold the group up. The dyno is a Dynomite. It will give Accurate Mustang dyno readings unlike the Dynojet. Sorry AWD guys but it is FWD/RWD only. I will have you guys paypal me when we know how many want to dyno.

The list

Last edited:
He didn't even know we were going to run or he would have.:shrug:

taunt
Pronunciation: \'tont, 'tänt\
Function: noun
Date: circa 1527
: a sarcastic challenge or insult

:D

Game on! ;)

What no AWD dyno!?!?!?!?! :(

I know! I was interested to see how all of our cars compare on the same dyno, since that's the only way you can ever really compare....

Todd, might we reconsider the dyno location? I understand that you're trying to move it closer to the track, which is a good thing, but now you've got at least four people who can't run on the dyno that would have....

Last edited:
Back